Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Battle Systems Ltd, referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, or ‘BSL’. Our registered office is Suite B, Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2AA, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 08652279.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any or all services we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
It is not necessary to provide any personal details or register with us in order to use most parts of this website. To place an order you will be required to enter your personal details relevant to that order and its delivery, but you do not need to register for an account. However, particular areas of this website, including but not limited to reviewing previous orders, will be accessible only if you have registered for an account with Battle Systems.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of stalking, harming, harassing or abusing, or attempting to stalk, harm, harass or abuse any person in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To transmit any material that is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, likely to deceive any person, or which infringes the rights of any third party.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of our site without our express permission.
- Not to provide information that is inaccurate, fictional or misleading.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
Intellectual Property and Copyright
Unless otherwise stated, this website and its content is © Battle Systems® Ltd 2020. All rights are reserved. You may view and/or download/print pages from this site for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not republish, sell, rent, sub-license, reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this site without prior approval and express written permission or unless content is specifically made for redistribution. Modification of the materials or unauthorised use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of our legal rights.
Third-party trademarks found on this site, including but not limited to logos of our commercial partners and social media channels, are the copyright of their respective owners.
The third-party miniatures seen in our photos have been used with permission from their respective copyright owners – Corvus Belli, Hasslefree Miniatures, Mantic Games, Otherworld Miniatures and others.
Core Space® and all associated characters, names, places and things are ™ and © Battle Systems® Ltd 2020.
The Downloadable Material on our Downloads page is specifically provided for free for personal use. This content may be downloaded and shared freely for use alongside Battle Systems products. You acknowledge that all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in the Downloadable Material are, and shall remain, the sole property of Battle Systems. In addition, you must not:
- Use, or allow another company, individual or legal person to use, the Downloadable Material commercially or in relation to any business or business activities.
- Attempt to reverse engineer, bypass, alter, amend, remove or otherwise make any change to any copy protection technology which may be applied to the Downloadable Material.
- Present any reproduction of the Downloadable Material that has been altered from its original form as ’official’ or endorsed by Battle Systems in any way. Any alteration to the Downloadable Material will render it “Your Content” as defined below and all relevant terms will apply. Battle Systems reserves the right to remove or to request the removal of any altered content that uses intellectual property found in our Downloadable Material. You agree to comply with any such request.
“Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to submit via email or any other means to display on this Website or any other Battle Systems channel. By displaying Your Content, you grant Battle Systems Ltd a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
You must not submit any material for publication on this site:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach these terms.
Battle Systems Ltd reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
Linking to and from this Website
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Battle Systems. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
You may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site or its content.
By linking to this website in breach of these terms you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice. The information is provided by Battle Systems and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Battle Systems takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
Suspension and Termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your rights to use restricted parts of our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, liabilities and losses on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach. You hereby agree to indemnify us in this respect.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please visit our Contact Us page.
Thank you for visiting our site.