Village Ruins

£24.99

Wood and plaster may be cheap and effective building materials, but they can’t withstand the destruction caused by war, or fire, or falling meteorites! What’s left behind is a blackened, abandoned shell of the civilisation that once stood, although it can provide rich pickings for raiders and denizens of the dark…

In stock

Product Code: BSTFWE013 Category:

Our Recommendations

Stars
Stars Filled
(5)
Read what our customers say about us

Product Contents

30 Assorted Wall Panels
14 Assorted Floor Tiles
4 Assorted Roof Panels
2 Roof Ridges
4 Roof Clips
6 Gable Panels
3 Barricades
3 Walkways/Planks
6 Assorted Ladders
31+ Assorted Scatter Components and Accessories
60 Grey Plastic Clips

Product Overview

Wood and plaster may be cheap and effective building materials, but they can’t withstand the destruction caused by war, or fire, or falling meteorites! What’s left behind is a blackened, abandoned shell of the civilisation that once stood, although it can provide rich pickings for raiders and denizens of the dark…

This box contains everything you need to turn your gaming table into a devastated town, suitable for many 28-35mm fantasy and historical games. The set can be used on its own to create a heavily ruined settlement, or the modular pieces can be combined with the other Fantasy Village buildings to partially ruin a whole town! The set includes walkways, ladders and other scatter terrain to accessorise your table.

The terrain is supplied flat-packed on high-quality, high-density card, printed in full colour on both sides, so no painting required! The terrain requires assembly, and some smaller parts will require glue. Please see the Tutorial for more details and full instructions.

Related Products

Bought a set plus a bunch of other bits and bobs when starting out with Frostgrave. Simple to build for the most part, these create an instant impact at a fraction of the cost/hassle of other types of terrain. Loads of options/playability. Highly recommended.

Just starting out as a DM, and now that I'm an adult I can play how I've always wanted, with tons of maps and terrain and minis, and Battle Systems has been a godsend! I outfitted myself with most of the fantasy sets and I cannot be more impressed or happy! I love the product, it looks fantastic, its easily storable, and most important, my players LOVE it. Having my table set up with all the buildings and terrain make me feel like I'm a kid again, playing the way I've always dreamed of! Haven't had the chance to put my players in this one yet, but I've got the perfect scenario already planned!

This is a fantastic kit. Price vs effort - exceptional. goes together quickly. and the print is great. Giving you a cheap and great looking immersive terrain set - custom designed to your needs. I have so far spent about £300 on battlesystems products - all fantasy and now have an extensive fantasy terrain set that covers all bases. Further storage is easy, even when assembled, due to being so light you can chuck it in huge tubs. Short of stepping on this stuff, it's indestructible really.

Nice addition for Mordheim or Frostgrave terrain. Would like the buildings a bit 'bulkier' for more stability. Even so, great scatter options and can easily fill a table with one set.

For the person with little to no talent in painting, this set comes as a breath of fresh air to GMs feeling not up to par. The posted videos on their tutorial page do a fantastic job in explaining how each piece goes together while also pointing out various options for you to put your individual flair on each set. Compared to other card board and foam core sets I've used, this set was perforated the best. This made it very easy to get 99% of the pieces out leaving the 1% being effortlessly taken care of with a precision knife. I anxiously wait for the remaining sets to come in knowing that they're made with the exact same quality.

Leave a review